Sunday, February 05, 2006

I have an addiction...

No, it's not what you think....

It is even worse than that!

I am addicted to.........





Cloth Diapers!
Yes folks it is true! I am finally coming out and admitting it! There are way too many choices of fabrics, styles, prints.... Oh YES! yummy organic velour... crushed panne........ my mouth is drooling already! And J5 has the comfiest bum in town!! Who would have ever though cloth diapering could be so fun... and addictive! It is amazing how much cloth diapering has changed... even over just the last 2 years SO much has changed! I think I will have to have a few more kids just so I can keep feeding my addiction!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehe. I kept all of Gaby's cloth diapers in case I need them again some day...and then when I think about it, I wonder why I kept them. I know I'm going to want to go buy all new ones!

Cricket said...

LOL
yeah, well, you know you were the one who started my addiction!!! Dang you woman! Ok... I would type more but... must... go.... look... at... yummy.... diapers!

Unknown said...

Heheh. :) I've been trying to convince a few of my friends who are pregnant to CD, so I can buy them some diapers as baby shower presents. The only person I've been able to convince is one who isn't even pregnant yet!