Thursday, May 11, 2006

Kind of Sad

and kind of nervous, scared, etc.
We got a letter in the mail today that J4 was excepted into the schools Pre-K program. It included a school supply list, the date of parent orientation, pre-k handbook, a school physical sheet, and the date of the first day of school.
It also stated that the teacher will be calling us to make an appointment to come to our home to do an interview.
I can't believe he is going to go to school. I am not sure yet if he will be going half days or all day. I guess I will have to ask that when they call me. Oh wait I just read a page of the handbook. He will be going from 8:10am until 3:00pm. A full school day. OK going off to cry now.
This is going to be a good thing right?!?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, don't be sad. He will probably have a great time!