Monday, July 24, 2006

I KNEW I forgot something!

J5.. his lead results came back... he is at 16 now! In 6 weeks he went from 23 to 16 YAHOOOO I hope he has another big drop like that... he needs to be under 10 to be all done with this whole thing :)

Oh and Nick and I did go out for my birthday... we were gone for 4 hours... when we got back J5 had a total break down and clung to me just sobbing :( I was worried about my 8 hour class coming up and told Nick he would need to call into work and stay home with him... if he couldn't handle the 4 hours we were gone then he surely wasn't going to handle the 8 hours very well.... J5 did good while I was at my class... till about 2:30 or so... then Nick rocked him to sleep in the rocking chair but then later needed to lay him down... when he tried J5 just started screaming and crying... he finally got him to settle down and he just laid on Nick sniffling and trying to catch his breath :( he was VERY happy to see me when I got home just after 4:00..... (both Nick and J5 lol)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Yay! Did I mention YAY!!!