Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Scary Dreams

AKA Nightmares LOL

a break from the water drama...

Last night I had a dream that I was pregnant and in a very very quick labor ( like less than 15 minutes) it was so weird because I could feel the baby descending into the birth canal and everything... so strange.... anyways I thought for sure it would be a girl with it being number 6... but out came a boy... and I was in shock wondering how I could end up with 5 boys and only one girl... but he was so beautiful, and round, and perfect that I wasn't sad or disappointed... Nick made a comment that he looked awfully short and I told him that was OK because he was just beautiful anyways ( he didn't look short just not real long but he was chunky sort of)... and we named him Joshua... but I still remained shocked that it was boy number 5... and then I laid there waiting for the Dr to come in ( I guess the Dr didn't deliver the baby) to tie my tubes....

How bizarre is that! And NO I am not pregnant lol

No comments: