Monday, October 30, 2006

It's a Crock

I have been so tired the last couple of days, I don't know if it is the time change or working all weekend or what but my eyes feel like they weigh 50lbs and I am having trouble concentrating. I don't work at the gas station today but I am going to take a much needed nap and hope it lifts some of the fog out of my head! So even though I am home and could take the time to cook a full regular meal... the meal I am cooking is in the crock-pot... I know I have mentioned before how much I love my crock-pot! Now if I just had a rice cooker I could really relax today LOL SO tonight's supper will be...... Chicken with Pineapple and Orange and I will cook up some rice on the stove later this evening to go with it....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you were able to get some rest! I took some chicken out of the fridge to make chicken with orange for dinner (in the crockpot), but the chicken was way bad. Ugh. I was very disappointed!
And can you believe I've got no clue how to make rice on the stove? If I didn't have my rice cooker, we'd never eat rice.

Cricket said...

I did... but still felt tired afterwards LOL and ended up with a MAJOR headache that left me barely hanging on driving the bus!
The crock pot dinner however was WONDERFUL! I posted the recipe :)