Thursday, October 26, 2006

Say it isn't so!!!!!!

So while I was busy dealing with stressful everyday adult things J5 turned on the TV... now he isn't much of a TV watcher but I have noticed some shows seem to catch his attention... luckily they tend to be educational shows and not just silly cartoons ( J4 loves silly cartoons) so anyways I noticed that J5 was being very quiet so I ran downstairs to check real quick on him ( he usually doesn't stay too far away from me for very long) and what to my horror did I see??????????


he was very content in watching.....





BARNEY!!!!!!!


ACK how has that darn purple dinosaur managed to stay around for so long??? J1 will be 17 in just a few months and I can remember HIS Barney days!!!!!!!!!!! We managed to escape Barney with J4.... and now?????????????? J5 has had his brain contaminated!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gaby came home from daycare one day and asked for Barney, and I told her we didn't get that channel at our house. I can stomach a lot of kids television, but Barney is one I've never been able to take.
Now if I could just cure Gaby's fascination with Little Bear. That's a seriously boring show.