Thursday, February 22, 2007

A few little updates

Not a whole lot going on around here other than I quit my job at the gas station.... I was there for 7 months and while I did love my job there ( I loved the customers) I did not like my jerk of a boss! I held on for as long as I could until the final straw broke and I just couldnt take it anymore. Saturday was my last night there.

This morning I drove my bus route, then took Justin to school, and then Jonathan and I went to the local cafe here in town for breakfast... a free breakfast at that... because when I left there I left with an apron, and a smile, and a schedule to start work tomorrow :) Donna insisted on covering my tab, it was very nice of her.

I have had more time lately for my hobby which I am sure everyone knows is photography LOL Jacob and I had fun last night taking some pictures after school yesterday.... this is one of my favorites...




so other than that there isnt a whole lot going on around here... it is still cold but starting to warm up a little... enough to melt some snow and then freeze it into nice slippery ice! My Weight Watchers kind of got put on hold when I got sick..... I have still kept the weight off that I had lost luckily... I just havent gotten back on the program to start losing some more... but I will... soon.

No comments: