Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Getting better

the throat of glass shards and the raging fever is all gone... now I am left with a stuffy head and a congested chest. Oh happy happy joy joy!

I took this picture of Jacob yesterday..




and that is when I realized he needed his hair trimmed!

So today he looks like this.....




he cleans up pretty nice huh?!? :)

And then 2 years ago I took pictures of Jacob with a guitar... a few of you might remember those.... well I decided since Jonathan is now 2 I should try and get some similar pictures of him.... only the background on Jonathans is a light back ground and Jacobs background was dark... I may try and see how I like Jonathan with a dark background... but until then I have this...



and this....

1 comment:

Terry said...

Im hoping your putting your portfolio together? IM glad to hear your getting better. I think we all go through some kind of sickness from time to time and we try our best to get through the day and make the little guys happy.
Keep the pics coming!