Friday, July 13, 2007

Home & Gone again

Jenna and JP got home at about 8:45 last night. I had run to the grocery store to grab a bag of raw baby carrots so I wasn't there when they got home. Of course when I got back to the house JP was busy assembling a telescope his dad had gotten him and Jenna was holed up in her room with Megan and Ivy who stormed our house as soon as they saw Jenna was there. So I got a quick Hi, Bye from Jenna as she left to go stay the night at Ivy's house LOL. Ivy and Megan had been coming by the house quite a bit waiting for Jenna to get home.... so I figured I should let the girls get together and enjoy the sleep over.
I haven't heard much about camp yet other than *it was fun* maybe today I can get some more information out of them... when JP wakes up and when Jenna gets home...

No comments: