Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Jack at 30 weeks!

I had another Ultrasound yesterday at 30 weeks pregnant.... everything looks good, Jack is 3lbs 8oz right now so they say they think he will be smaller than 9lbs... I will believe it when I see it as I was told for sure that Jacob and Jonathan would both be around 7-7 1/2lbs.... yeah, well those were wrong as they were 9lbs 7oz and 9lbs 14oz.... I am starting to think they guess this all by MY weight gain ( or lack of it) because I was slow to gain with both boys and in the end had gained about 21-23lbs total.... so far with Jack I have gained about 14lbs now in 30 weeks.... gained nothing in the past 2 weeks, my midwife asked me if I was eating... my blood pressure was 100/62...

The ultrasound was really neat... he is head down now but turned sideways so it was hard to see all of his face at once... the one shot the tech did of his face we could see his eye moving underneath the eye lid.... that was kind of creepy! but the neat shot was when you could see his mouth moving in a sucking motion :) also he had his arm and hand up by his head and he had his feet crossed...

Here are 2 of the pictures they gave me out of 4...

his face (2 eyes, nose, mouth, cheeks... you can see a little bit of his fingers above the left side of his head)



his hand and arm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Jack,
We can't wait till your here. Your so lucky, lots of brothers and sister's to love you and everyone else. Plus wonderful MOM.
okay! if you want you can wait till December 31st. how cool?