Thursday, August 28, 2008

Energy...

I need some! Do you have some you can send my way?

I am getting hooked on diet pop again... not good I know but I don't like *real* pop, and I really really need the caffeine. Coffee is too hot...

What am I to do?

I seriously have no energy at all, and I don't like it!

I had all these plans as to what I was going to do with just Jack and I at home. And most of that isn't happening!

Don't get me wrong, the house is cleaned, supper is made, the kids are taken care of... but all those extra things I want to get done just aren't getting done.

So, if you have energy, what is your secret?

2 comments:

MJ said...

Vitamin B-12.. you can take the liquid (best choice) or the sublingual. I even get a shot sometimes from my doc. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

drink a red bull, they help me or Rockstar.