Friday, August 29, 2008

Heading Home

The kids are at school all safely in their classrooms and Jack and I are walking back home, through the park

And yes, I have my old, tired, foot aching shoes on.

Last night was Jenna's Highschool open house. I got to go through each of her classes and meet her teachers. Many of the teachers I already knew since Justin had them also. Her spanish teacher seems like a really fun lady. Her English Comp teacher was also very nice.

Justin is getting his very own place! He will be putting his deposit on it Sunday and the lease will be signed. I am amazed at how much he has changed over the last few months. From a kid who we didn't think was going to graduate to a young man who gets up 7 days a week and goes to work at 5am to support himself and get his own place!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Good for him! And for you, mama. Got to give you at least a little credit! :-)