Monday, September 19, 2005

I'm in LABOR!

Or so I was 10 years ago today at this very moment :) J3 was born at 11:00 am on September 19th in 1995. My "baby" is double digits today! He was so proud of that fact :) I took this picture of him this morning right before driving the kids to school.

After I dropped the kids off at school I headed to J4's appointment to have his blood tested for lead, then they gave me information on lead and set up an appointment for a home inspection. After I left the health department I went to the Dr's office to have my lead tested. They acted as though it was so strange to have my lead tested but all I had to say each time was "I am breastfeeding" and then they would nod and say Oh... I still don't think they understood. Oh well, mission was accomplished, I got my lead tested. I did mention to the nurse that I hope the lab puts the blood in the right tube this time...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY J3!!!! in 15 minutes you will 0fficially be 10

No comments: