Saturday, February 18, 2006

~*~HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY~*~



Today is J1's 16th birthday! Hard to imagine... Time has flown so quickly! I still remember so clearly the pregnancy and his birth. He came into the world at 2:00 am on February 18th weighing in at 7lbs 5oz. I wish it had been a more joyous time.. but having a sick baby is no fun. And having a priest visit you first thing in the morning rather than being greeted by a nurse bringing you your baby is really scary...especially at only 19.



There have been lots of changes over the last 16 years. I wouldn't change any of them... the good or the bad. Life brings us what is meant for us and the only way to get through it is to face it head on.... sometimes that is so hard to do... but we cant change some things. I am so thankful that J1 seems to be much healthier now, hard to believe his last hospital admittance was only 3 years ago. I hope it will be his last...

It is his birthday and he is still asleep LOL We don't have any plans for today, Nick is working, J3 is out on the road in a semi picking up a load with his grown up buddy, J4 & J5 are both sick... J5 is the worst, J2 is entertaining the little ones right now while I type this out... She went to a Valentines dance last night with her boyfriend... I will blog about that in a bit and will add pictures too of course :)

No comments: