Sunday, April 30, 2006

~i~ HaPpY bIrThDaY~i~

On the day that you were born
The angels got together
And decided to create a dream come true
So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold
And starlight in your eyes of blue.
My baby girl is 12 today! My how the time flies! I remember being pregnant with her and going into labor and the delivery just like it was yesterday. She was born at 12:09 am and I was home from the hospital by 4pm that evening. I did not want to stay in the hospital, I just wanted to go home! She was my introduction into co-sleeping after she projectile vomited at just 2 weeks old... scared the daylights out of us seeing such a tiny thing ( she was 8lbs 4oz at birth) spew vomit from her mouth and have it travel so far! We decided to have her sleep with us that night so that if she did it again we would at least know about it... she then never left our bed until her brother was born 17 months later. We never made her leave the bed, it is something she just up and did on her own.
Happy Birthday J2, I hope we can make this a wonderful day for you, as wonderful as you have made the last 12 years!

No comments: