By Amy..... see link over there on the right side....
I am now supposed to post six weird things about myself... hmmm let me see... where to begin...
1. I had a pet spider as a little girl, Charlie lived in our livingroom window sill... until my sister killed him! Now? I get the creeps when I see a spider!
2. I will only drink Diet Pepsi from a can... if it is in a plastic bottle I will not touch it.
3. I cannot stand the smell of microwave popcorn! I would rather cook the popcorn on the stove and miss part of a movie rather than pop a stinky bag of popcron into the microwave and be done in a few minutes!
4. I am very, very afraid of getting my haircut! I cut my own hair or have my husband or daughter help me cut it!
5. I am deathly afraid of Florida Cockroaches! Also known as Palmetto bugs... I would leap to my death to avoid one of thoise monsters! I have been known in the past to break out in tears, run screaming like a crazy person and then sit in a balled up upright position all night with the light on to make sure one did not come to get me!... yes this has happened on more than one occasion! Not a pretty sight!
6. I cannot read a forune cookie until I have completely eaten the cookie and washed it down with a drink... THEN I can read the fortune!
Phew! OK.... so I am tagging.... MJ, Terry, & Brianne