Saturday, July 14, 2007

Feet are up....

I had to run into town ( about 30 miles away) to get a heater hose for the van... then decided to stop at WalMart to get some cleaner for the upstairs toilet as it is really in need of a good scrubbing! All was fine and well.... my stomach had been bothering me a little bit... I didnt worry about it too much because I knew I was heading home and would relax once I got there. I stopped at the restroom on the way out because I knew I wouldnt make it back home without needing to go... an that is when I saw I was bleeding again :(
I am now home, sitting with my feet up... trying to take it easy... and hoping the pregnancy wont be like this the next 22 weeks.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU MUST NOT, DO ANY CLEANING!,NOR LIFTING, OFF THOSE FEET. YOU HAVE A GROUP THAT CAN HELP MOM. PLEASE, PLEASE IF YOU SEE ANYMORE BY MONDAY YOU MUST CALL YOUR DOCTOR TO MAKE SURE ALL IS OKAY.
KEEP US POSTED, WE LOVE YOU!