Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Goofy Guys



I am doing much better today... no bleeding, no cramping... but also?
No appetite :( which is normal for me ( at least in this pregnancy) but today I was even less hungry than normal.... you dont even want to know the tiny amount that I consumed today :( And it makes me feel guilty, and I do try to eat... but it is hard to force myself to eat... because then I just feel like I am going to throw up!

I drove through the camp again today LOL though today there was not one kid to be spotted around the place! They all must have been off doing something really fun!
The kids will be home tomorrow night from camp... I cant wait to hear about their adventures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How Adorable!. Life is sweet in certain ways.
IM sure you can't wait for them to come home. Well, you still need to eat. Glad no bleeding is coming on.

Love ya!