Monday, July 23, 2007

I just wanted to clean!

I know I am supposed to be taking it easy... and I have been, and the kids have been helping out a lot, even Jenna's friend Megan has been helping.

There is only so much I can expect everyone to do. We have a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home... add into that a living room, dining room, foyer, kitchen, sitting room and hallway to keep clean! Plus laundry for 7 people and dishes ( we do not have a dishwasher). And keep track of 2 little ones on top of keeping the house from becoming a disgusting mess...

I didn't think it was unreasonable for me to try and clean the downstairs bathroom... or pick up the sitting room... I scrubbed the toilet, wiped down the wall, cleaned the sink, emptied off the over the toilet shelf and dusted it, swept and mopped the floor ( it is a small bathroom) but didn't get to wiping down the cabinet counter, or cleaning the shower... I kept it *light*

so imagine my surprise after 8 days of no signs of bleeding, going to the bathroom and discovering that I am, again, bleeding :(

I am so bummed!

Good news is the baby is kicking me... bad news is I have to work in the morning and call my midwife ( no I am not calling her at almost 8:30 at night) and she had told me if I had another bleeding episode I would have to go in and get checked again :( so I imagine I will be headed to the Dr's office at some point tomorrow...

No comments: