Sunday, July 22, 2007

Same ol Same ol

Not much going on really... one more week until my 20 week ultrasound. No more bleeding luckily, I have been trying to take it easy as much as possible... either that is helping or hopefully it means the placenta has moved up and out of the way!
Still no weight gain... still no appetite...
I do feel the baby kick and pike around on a daily basis... I don't feel huge yet which is nice, but I do think I look pregnant... oddly enough I can, and do (at times) sleep on my belly ( with the aide of a pillow).
Sleeping is getting better... I don't have a lot of insomnia now which has been nice. I actually needed to lay down and take a 2 hour nap today... I really was not feeling well at all and felt so tired.
Even though the ultrasound tech told me she *thought* possibly I was carrying another boy, I can't help but feel I am carrying a girl... this pregnancy has just been so different from the boys pregnancies. And have no fear, if it is indeed a boy I am VERY happy! though Jenna would be very disappointed as she is really hoping I am having a girl this time... I would be very happy to give her a little sister, but am looking forward to having another boy :)

No comments: