Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Jack Christopher Rab

He made his arrival Monday Dec 17th at 8:21pm weighing 9lbs 1oz and measuring 21 inches long.

Everything went smoothly and fairly quickly, I was blessed with an uneventful natural birth with no IV's or other yucky things being poked at me. Nick and Jenna were both present for the birth, Jenna got to cut the cord :)

We came home last night in less than 24 hours... we were released at about 5pm last night.
The kids are all thrilled with Jack but I think Jonathan is the most in love with his new baby brother ... he adores him :) Jacob is pretty darned thrilled also so it is a pretty close tie :)

No time for any real picture yet but here is a picture that was taken after we got home last night...

Jonathan loving on Jack... he said he likes his hair and he rubs it a lot lol


and this morning Jacob asked me to take a picture of him with Jack so he could take it to school and show his teachers and friends his new baby brother.. he thinks Jack is pretty fantastic :)
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congradulations, we think he is too. I want to hold him. I like the name Jack, I go around saying Cricket picked my name. (LOL). Glad it was an easy birth for you.I wish I could just have one.