Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just Jack

Well, first off I have to apologize for the bad pictures!

Photographer Mom here.... left her camera at home on the desk! I had to resort to using the camera that is built into my cell phone... thank goodness I at least had that!!!

Yesterday, August 26th, was Jonathan's first day of Pre-K! He went from 8:10 to 12:00on his first day.

Today he will be in school from 8:10 to 3:00!

As we walked to school this morning he asked me if I was going to leave him there again. I said yes, so you can play and make new friends, learn, have lunch, etc... and then I will be back to pick you up again to go home. He said OK.

When he enters his class he puts his backpack in his cubby, then gets his name card and a dry erase marker and sits down to trace his name







This is Jack yesterday, patiently waiting, and watching all the kids,



So now it is just Jack and I .... at home, all day... it is so incredibly quiet!

Right now he is asleep on my lap, while I try to bring my poorly mistreated blog back to life!!

How will we fill our days!

No comments: