Friday, September 16, 2005

I do it standing up

Yes that is what J4 said this morning after he woke up and went potty.... he was trained sitting down and has now decided he will do it standing up! I suspect this will eliminate my frequent wet floors.... I hope anyways! Hard for a boy to pee sitting down and for it to not shoot between the tiolet and the lid! I must say my bathroom floor was much cleaner during the sitting down phase since I had to mop it so often! now onto... what!... shoe tying? I am thinking about home pre-schooling him. He wants to go to school but is too young and has another year before he will be able to go to real preschool which I do plan on sending him to as he needs interaction with kids his age. Any good material suggestions for home pre-schooling??

No comments: