Sunday, January 29, 2006

Look Out People!

He has a car!!! Yep! J1 got his car yesterday. He has washed it, detailed it etc... he loves it :) He even got to ride in it to the dance he went to last night, and when I picked him up at 11 he drove it home... sunroof up, and Fireman blasting out of the CD player :)
Here he is with it right after we got home with it... yes he even drove it home after buying it.



As I am typing this he is outside listening to music in it! In 3 weeks (Feb 18th) he will turn 16 and will be able to get his regular drivers license... I think the reality of him growing up will set in once that happens.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice! (except he might have to cut his bangs now so he can see the road LOL) I bet he's really excited!

Cricket said...

LOL someone else mentioned that also :) I would be more than happy to have him cut that mop!!