Monday, October 23, 2006

OK, I give!

I am tired! I have a slice of pizza stuck under the side of my keyboard... thank you J5! I worked all day 7am bus then till 3pm at the gas station then to the bus then back to the gas station till 5 then basketball practice for J3 then pick up J2 from her basketball game where she scored 1 point then pick up J3 from his basketball practice, then bathe and entertain little ones... luckily Nick cooked homemade macaroni and cheese which was very good and comforting if I may add..... but now? I just want to crawl in to bed and sleep... sad thing is? I haven't even showered yet OR gotten out of my work clothes and it is 10:45pm!!!

2 comments:

Terry said...

wow! WHAT A DAY!!! PIZZA??? at least you got a score out of this one. the mac sounds good too, love it homemade!!. could you mail some my way? ha!

Love ya!

shannon said...

I'm impressed you made it to 10:45, I was in bed by 9:45 last night. :) And I don't have 5 kids to entertain -- if I did, I'd probably have been even more exhuasted!