Friday, November 17, 2006

It's Always Something!

So.... I haven't blogged because there has always been SOMETHING going on! JP (J3) got sent home with pink eye...

Then today I took Jonathan (J5) in to the hospital to have his lead draw that was due last week.... while there I noticed his cheek look puffy... but he was eating some M&M's so I just figured he had extra in his mouth and stuffed into his cheek... then when we got back home he fell asleep on me and I noticed his cheek still looked big... I felt it and it was hot to the touch and felt hard... from just above the middle of his ear on his cheek to down below and behind his ear... so I took him back to the hospital (no openings at the Dr's office) and he is now on 10 days worth of antibiotics for a bulging ear infection in that ear and sialadenitis... FUN! as we headed home tonight with a bottle of antibiotic and a prescription for more he started to cry and say OW! Poor little guy :( He looks a mess!

Here is a front view... it actually looks a little bigger now...



Here is a normal side view of his face..



Here is what the side of his face looks like now...

No comments: