Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Bundle of Nerves

I don't know why I am so nervous....

Tomorrow is my first Ultrasound, I have never had one this early before, I have always had them at 20 weeks... and at that point you can feel kicks and movement a lot so you generally dont worry so much at that point...

I read too much on the internet, and now have this unhealhy fear that tomorrow will be a bad experience with the Ultrasound, that for some reason the tech will tell me that the baby stopped growing at *x* weeks and doesnt have a heart beat...

I know these are crazy thoughts, I have felt the baby move... but then I tell myself maybe it wasnt the baby I felt moving... I have had horrible morning *aka* all day sickness and that only recently started to get better.... I still have sore boobs.. ( you just really wanted to know that didnt you! lol) I dont have any real reason to think that something is wrong.... I am just a very paranoid momma I guess!

See how I am driving myself nuts with this!!???!!!

I am hoping this day will go by fast, and that the Ultrasound will be here before I know it and that all will go well and I will feel extremely silly for worrying so much... but until then it is going to be a miserable 18 hours and 45 minutes of waiting and worrying!

No comments: