Friday, June 08, 2007

Geez Louise!

I went to Wally World today to get a few items we needed and decided to go into the baby section to look at infant car seats.... 98% of them come with a stroller... I dont want that ( they are so expensive) but one of them was just a car seat and base ( there were actually 2 of them but the other one was really wide and bulky) so I am checking this seat and base out and really liking it and then I made the big mistake... I looked at the price tag.... can you believe that thing was $130!?!?!?! and the ugly big bulky one was $80!

And on that topic it reminds me I need to go check Jonathans car seat to see if it is expired or still OK to use ( because you do know they expire after 5 years and are no longer safe to use right?) We bought it when Jacob was a baby... and he is turning 5 in a few months... Gosh how scary is the thought of that! Where does the time go!

On a brighter note I was able to score some baby clothes, hooded baby bath towels and some kids books all for $3.25 at a yard sale today.

No comments: