Monday, July 09, 2007

I'm a weiner!

I plugged on past the urge to drive through camp last night hoping to see Jenna and JP... after all they had only headed to camp around 1:30pm yesterday...

But today? today around noon I broke down and drove out to the camp and drove though.... twice... :)

Did I see them? No.... but I at least got to see the camp was still there and everything appeared fine LOL

I did see kids out and about but not a lot of them... so maybe they were in the camp cafeteria eating lunch....

I have to work tomorrow... and I can't promise that I won't drive through camp after work in hopes of seeing at least one of them :)

Gosh what will I do when they grow up and move out of the house!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are a true Mother!. Worrying about your children. What will you do??